Friday, March 29, 2013

Asher's 1 Year Cake Smash Session {Alaina Nunez - child photography}

Do you remember this little face? 

Little Asher was such a sweet newborn guy! For his newborn session he was awake and wanting to look around but toward the end of his session he finally gave up and slept like a little angel.


Just the other week I was able to take his 1 year cake smash pictures. It was so nice to see him and his mama Lacey! He is such a friendly little guy who crawled right over to me and wanted me to pick him up. That was a special treat! He totally made my day. :)

Asher's 1st birthday theme was Monsters so Lacey made some cute banners which we hung in their yard. She also made an awesome little cake!
Here is how it all went down. ;)





























Such a fun time!


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed taking them!
~Alaina~


1 comment:

TessBenson said...

SO CUTE! much different fromhis party where he wanted nothing to do with his cake! LOVE it!