Friday, April 4, 2014

Nancy's Baby Bump Love 3-16-14


This is my beautiful sister-in-law (one of them) Nancy, who is due next month! Well, she's due May 31st so I guess it could be in two months but we'll just say next month. 

We decided that for Nancy's maternity shoot it would just be her this time and I'll do their updated family pictures when baby comes.


Send in your guesses for boy or girl! Two ultrasounds were inconclusive, we have a shy one on our hands.


And this is how most of our shoots go... lots of laughing. :)


See!








Nancy wants me to be in the room with her and my brother and capture the birth of their precious little gift! I'm excited!!!




The last shot of the evening was a lovely heart because we all love this little one very much already!

Auntie can't wait to meet you!

~Alaina~

1 comment:

Brittney Hannon Photography said...

Beautiful session! I absolutely love the images of her in front of the flowers.